Kriegsmarine U-Boat Badge
Introduced in 1939, the Kriegsmarine U Boat badge was awarded to servicemen who were active in two operational sorties. It quickly became one of the Kriegsmarine's most prestigious awards, and was worn on the left breast of the tunic.
The badges feature a U-Boat beneath the Eagle and Swastika, surrounded by a wreath. They have the correct vertical pin on the reverse as well as the 'Schwerin - Berlin 68' maker's mark.